Who We AreWe are a society of Public Health professionals dedicated to the field of public health. We are qualified doctors, researchers, nurses, professors who share a commitment to promote Public Health and influence health related policies. We are committed to bring together the power of our members for the improvement of Health in our target population.
- To help in strengthening the health system regulatory and oversight mechanisms in the province.
- To advocate on health-related goal and targets of the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
- To cater support for the SDGs strategies for achieving its health-related goals and targets.
- To promote alternative healthcare financing modes for Pakistan, in order to achieve equity and promote Universal Health Coverage.
- To establish an environmental health protection and promotion program.
- To create a positive liaison between the community, government and the International health system stakeholders.
- Provide a platform for professional growth, development and knowledge exchange of public health workforce in Pakistan
- Serve as the voice of public health community in matters of importance for public health and public health professionals
- Strengthening of public health profession through identification, registration, networking, education, knowledge management, research and development.
- Community awareness through public awareness campaigns and IEC material.
- Health Advocacy through networking, meetings, letters, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Health Policy: Initiating and supporting health policy guidelines on the basis of evidence based research.
- Research Promotion through awareness seminars, conferences, workshops, research support cell for beginners, incentives, journal, and newspaper.
- Networking and building partnerships with other sectors including education, water sanitation etc. through MOU, meetings etc.
- Strengthening Health services delivery through influencing policy, offering monitoring and consultancy services, development of health staff.
897 total views